The management of University of Benin has announced the resumption date and clearance exercise for newly admitted students (UTME & Direct Entry candidates) 2016/2017.
According to the information released by the management, resumption date is Wednesday 16th November 2016.
The steps for clearance exercise is as follows;
* Pay your Acceptance Fee
* Upload Relevant Document
* Request Clearance
* Proceed for Face – to Face Clearance at your faculty from Wednesday 16th November 2016.
THE ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR 2016/2017 IS AS SHOWN BELOW
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES ( N )||OTHER CANDIDATES ( N )|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||1,000.00||1,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON THE CLEARANCE EXERCISE
The UTME and Direct Entry candidates admitted into University of Benin for 2016/2017 academic session are required to login at https: // uniben.edu with their UNIBEN Admission Screening Exercise UASE / PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
- Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and Password. You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission lett
- ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1- inch X 1- inch) PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE ALREADY EMBEDDED IN THEIR DOCUMENTS WITH REQUISITE RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEED TO PAY THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE AS INDICATED ABOVE.Optional : You can change your password by clicking “ change password” button and you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using “Edit” button.
- On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add online payment ticket”
- Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID
- Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4- digit PIN etc) as required.
- Then click on “PAY”
- If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
- Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” Enter your “clearance Activation Code” to open your Clearance/Eligibility form.
- Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
- Certificates/Statements of result
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Acceptance letter
- Guarantor’s letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
- JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission Slips
- Affidavit of Local Govt of Origin or Certificate of Identification from Local Govt of origin
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
Payment of acceptance fee commences Friday 11th November, 2016
- At the bottom of the Clearance /Eligibility Form, click on the “Save” button to return later and complete the form OR click on “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done. Note that you cannot edit the Clearance/Eligibility Form after final submission.
- Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
- Physical clearance commences Monday 14thNovember to Friday 16th December, 2016 at the relevant faculties Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5pm each day.
- Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates.
- Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed Clearance/Eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.